Established in 1922, Brasserie Duyck is truly a family affair. A passion for beer is displayed in the passing on of the brewing tradition amongst the last four generations in the family. In 1922 Félix Duyck set up his farmhouse brewery in Jenlain. Then in 1950 the Duycks recycled empty champagne bottles to allow their customers to enjoy their beers in their own homes. By 1960 people were already from afar to taste the Duycks special beers. Hardwork, skill, and innovation provide the base from which the Brasserie Duyck’s reputation has been built.
- Ambree – Amber ale
- Taste Profile – Autumnal malty and floral bouquet, caramel and cooked fruits flavors, rich hops
- Winter – Annual winter beer
- Taste Profile – Clean, crisp, herbal, hoppy with notes of dark fruit (like black cherries), hints of orange, and floral aromatics
- Blonde – Blonde ale, Biere de garde
- Taste Profile – Full of flavor including honey and peach, capped with a champagne aroma
- Printemps – Spring ale
- Taste Profile – Clear, golden blonde ale with delicate hoppy bitterness and slightly fruity taste
Please use the Beer Finder to locate Jenlain in your area.